Offices in Manhattan, The Hamptons, NY and Miami, FL. Call us to book your appointment today.
Our COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please notify our staff if you have any fever, cough, or shortness of breath by phone before making an appointment.
- A face mask is required to enter the office.
- At check-in, infrared temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to fill out and sign a short questionnaire.
- Patients are to come to the office alone unless a medical aid is required.
- No more than 4 people in the waiting room are allowed at one time, you may be asked to stay in the hallway for a few minutes.
- Office hours are extended, and appointments are taken at half volume to slow patients' traffic.
- Please refrain from an excess conversation in the waiting area to reduce contagion.
- Please show up on time and be aware if you are early or late that you may have to wait out in the hallway to maintain the safe volume in the office.